Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 3rd, 2015 With A Little Help From My Friends

February 3rd, 2015 With A Little Help From My Friends

I felt really well today. It was a good day in several different areas. My food was great. My exercise was perfect for me. My accomplishments at work were solid. The weekly support group conference call was successful tonight. And my mental/emotional strength checked in solid today.

If ever you think your opinion and perspective in the comments section isn't appreciated, trust me--you're wrong.

The comments over the last couple of days have offered fabulous perspective I must remember and I'm immensely grateful. And it doesn't just help me along this road. It helps others who read them, too. Thank you for the excellent insights and perspectives!

One of my favorite Beatles songs is "With A Little Help From My Friends." And that's exactly what happens along this road we're traveling.  Thank you for helping.

 photo fb692784-f861-415c-a28a-8eb06ac64646_zpsezkbshwh.jpg
If you're ready to book a motivational speaker for your event, or if you know someone who is planning to book a speaker. You've got a friend in me! I'm currently scheduling spring, summer and fall dates. For details and availability information, send me an email: transformation.road@gmail.com

 photo c47d8493-3e21-483b-a676-2ac81c1cb21d_zps6q7zcz7g.png
Are we MyFitnessPal friends? I'm listed as SeanAAnderson. I highly recommend MFP for tracking food and calculating serving sizes and calories. If you want to be MFP friends, please send a request!

My Tweets Today:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration to me Sean--more than anything, in how you've reversed your gaining trend! It's an on-going battle and for anybody who thinks the battle is over once you reach a goal weight--they are so very wrong. Every day is a challenge for me, even now, over five years into my journey. Reading your blog helps keep me motivated, and reading your blog comments is helpful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dupster! You're so right. As a friend of mine puts it, "the time you spend getting to a healthy weight is short compared to the time you intend on maintaining the weight loss." Getting to a healthy weight is almost the beginning, in a way. And I agree, 100%--Everyday is a challenge--and every day we do our best in choosing to care enough to take extraordinary care of ourselves.
      I'm so glad this blog helps! Yeah--sometimes, in my opinion--the dialogue in the comments is more helpful to me than the post itself...because if it's a compelling topic, we tend to explore many different perspectives.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.