Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9th, 2015 Mom and Me

February 9th, 2015 Mom and Me

Letting the Tweets and the Mom and Me selfie tell the story today. Exceptionally tired tonight. I ended up making this a rest day after oversleeping an afternoon nap. Spent some quality time dining out with mom tonight. Great food day, too!

Mom and I split a single order of chicken fajitas this evening. It was just enough!

 photo photo2063_zpsq1inq6de.jpg

My Tweets Today:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Nice selfie of your mom and you! She looks happy to be with her "boy!"
    Girl Scout cookies... Never did like them. I was the odd one out! I think thats a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosie! She's the best mom a son could ever want and need. I'm proud and happy to be her boy!
      I've eaten more than my share over the years, I assure you! It is a very good thing!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.