Monday, September 14, 2015

September 14th, 2015 In The Right Direction

September 14th, 2015 In The Right Direction

Thank you for the wonderful outpouring of support for the new Winning Loser Video Blog. The goal is to shoot, edit, produce and release one per week, ideally on Sunday night's edition of this blog. I have a production partner and that helps. And I certainly don't want to speak for him when it comes to schedule. I would like to consistently release one each Sunday night. It's a nice collaboration. I write the episodes/creatives and get in front of the camera while he shoots, edits and produces. We both have a hand in directing. It's nice because we truly have enormous respect for one another's talents and abilities. I feel like it's the start of something good.

I want to make sure I emphasize something very important: I don't have all the answers. I don't know it all. And this project isn't about pretending I do. I simply have my experiences and perspectives and this project is about sharing those in a creative way. If it resonates with you, awesome. If it makes you smile, great. If it makes you think, wonderful. If it occasionally makes you laugh, bonus.

I'm wrapping this up quickly tonight, letting the tweets tell the story of today.

I'm still struggling with my schedule. The whole concept of giving my rest the same reverence as I give my abstinence from sugar--uh yeah--obviously, I'm having difficulty making that connection. It looked really good on paper. Still, I can be in bed an hour and half earlier than my stride once upon a time, not too long ago...and perhaps that's progress in the right direction.

My Tweets Today:































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

4 comments:

  1. The second paragraph along with your before and now picture somehow shown in your next blog would be great. Just a thought. Know how I found you was that statement about "the man that lost 200 lbs and never ate a salad" - that was a eye catcher. You will be having new people find and profit from your Vlogs - and I am excited for that. You have helped me more than I can say and I'd like that for others.
    N~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, I'm so glad. Very happy to read this. Your support has been a blessing to me. I'm excited about the VLogs, too! I agree--the before and now will be in there, for sure.

      Delete
  2. Great v-blog. Wonderful content and production. Hope you continue to post it here on your Sunday blog as well. LN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, LN. Thank you! I'm super excited about this project!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.