Sunday, September 20, 2015

September 20th, 2015 Needed A Break

September 20th, 2015 Needed A Break

I've made this a rest day in every sense of the word. After last week, my brain and body needed a break.

The Winning Loser Video Blog will return tomorrow night with a very simple episode. My production partner and I have agreed that a fully produced weekly is a little too much for both of our schedules. I've decided to alternate weekly between a very simplified version and the very fun to create fully produced version. I'm super excited about this project. I hope you are too!

Taking the night off and hitting the pillow. Big week ahead, but more manageable than last week, for certain.

My Tweets Today:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

4 comments:

  1. You're doing so good. I've had a lot going on this summer, family issues and fell into a short 6 week rut but climbing out of it. I'm always amazed at your imaginative ways you come up with great meals. You're always an inspiration 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie! So glad you're coming out of that rut. Never give up!
      I sometimes fall into a pattern with my food. I know what I like and truly enjoy eating and sometimes that translates into less variety--especially in the name of convenience and simplicity.
      I look forward to challenging myself in the kitchen a little more.
      Thank you for that, Julie-- I'm so happy that you find something positive here. :)

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to those video blogs! Am happy to hear you are taking care of your body and getting the sleep/rest you need!!!
    N~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, me too!! I'll tell you what happened-- I got overly excited when I thought we could do a fully produced weekly. My production partner is a pro and he's also very realistic--he brought me back down to earth and made sense with the every other week goal. My plan to supplement the "off weeks" with a simpler, straight to the camera version, will enable me to release something weekly while looking forward to the fun and elaborate episodes.
      My imagination exceeds my technical ability/expertise. I'm lucky to have a project partner who knows how to bring my sometimes elaborate ideas together. It just takes time to produce!
      I'm looking forward to posting tonight!
      The sleep issue--oh my, Nancy--yes... I'm finally--FINALLY starting to understand the critical importance of this element. It's crucial to my continued recovery. It goes far beyond simply being able to get things done. It's a major foundation element of my desired stability. Seems obvious, I know. But sometimes, I'm a little harder to convince of these things!
      Thank you for your support, Nancy!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.