Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October 28th, 2015 It's Weird To Me

October 28th, 2015 It's Weird To Me

My Bi-Weekly maintenance weigh-in at the doctor's office was exactly what I hoped. I found a .2 pound gain. Wonderful! It was 213.0 two weeks ago and today...
 photo 213.220weigh20day_zpsedif7jur.jpg
I will keep on keeping on. I feel great at this weight, truly. I'm not going to spend too much time writing about what I hope to or want to accomplish within my workout plans, but I do understand, as that part develops further, my maintenance calorie budget may require modifications to support those physical developments.

Keeping it short tonight. I got home and took a nap late this afternoon--and then proceeded to sleep longer than I intended. Not the first time I've pulled this stunt--I adjusted my evening accordingly. I'm fully aware of how my time management starts with sleep management. If the sleep isn't right, the rest of the challenges in that pursuit are more challenging.

If you've already watched this video, thank you! If it resonated deeply, please share it with your friends and other potentially like-minded people! If you haven't, please--click play! If it doesn't resonate (and it might not), then keep watching for more episodes to come!


The weight loss support groups I co-facilitate with Life Coach Gerri are filling up quickly! We have members with less than 10 pounds to lose, some in maintenance mode and some with 100, 200 and more pounds to lose. If you're ready to discover the power of structured accountability and support while being coached by Gerri and mentored by me, then sign up today!

And this just in: Our support groups can now accommodate international members. If you're in the UK, Australia, Canada or almost anywhere else in the world, you can join! The only challenge will be the time difference. For example: The Tuesday night 7pm Central/8pm Eastern group is 11am Wednesday in Australia. 

To join the Monday night 6 Central/7 Eastern/4 Pacific group starting November 2nd, register via this link: http://lifecoachgerri.com/events/sg1102mongroup/

To join the Tuesday morning 10am Central/11am Eastern/8am Pacific group starting November 3rd (led by Life Coach Gerri with guest appearances by me), register via this link: http://lifecoachgerri.com/events/sg1102tuesmorn/

To join the Tuesday night 7 Central/8 Eastern/5 Pacific group starting November 3rd, register via this link: http://lifecoachgerri.com/events/sg1102tuesnite/

If you have any questions about the support groups we're offering, email me!
transformation.road@gmail.com

I bought a new jacket today. It was size large. Not extra-large. Just large...and it's not tight, at all. And that's weird to me. Just wanted to share that. Wow--I love this new jacket.

Letting the Tweets finish it tonight...

My Tweets Today:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. I notice you grill your fish a lot and it always looks delicious. Do you do it on an outside grill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I don't grill the fish. I bake it! :) I might occasionally do salmon on the outdoor grill-- but a flaky white fish seems difficult on the grill--unless it's the indoor Foreman Grill.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.