Sunday, October 4, 2015

October 4th, 2015 Parallel Streams

October 4th, 2015 Parallel Streams

There were so many ways this weekend could have gone awry. Friday night's emcee job at the school and emceeing Oktoberfest Saturday and Sunday kept me very busy while providing a multitude of ways I could have gone off the rails. This was not a relaxing weekend. But it wasn't a bad weekend. It was really good, actually.

It was good because I kept my streams running parallel.

My life stream and my fundamental elements stream run parallel to one another. If my life stream dips down into my fundamental elements stream, then I'm allowing life to influence my fundamental element practices.

And if it's my fundamental elements stream spiking up into my life stream (rarely the case), it means I'm making my elements too complicated and it's affecting my life stream.

My life stream runs on top. My fundamental elements stream runs below. There's a balance. Life happens in the foreground while the fundamental elements of my recovery run in the background.

I planned my food well. I stayed connected with support friends. And I took extraordinary care. Between the load in and load out Friday night and all of the walking and stair climbing this weekend, I certainly got my exercise.

I planned on releasing episode 2.5 of The Winning Loser Video Blog tonight, but it'll need to wait until tomorrow night. I'm hitting the pillow for some needed rest!

By the way--the leg injury from Friday night is doing well. The other medical ailment is slowly getting better. I'm optimistic for a full recovery on both of these things.

Letting the Tweets take it the rest of the way! Check out my Oktoberfest vendor food selection. I needed butter!

My Tweets Today:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

4 comments:

  1. No butter? Arg!

    Glad your leg and other ailment are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always your food looks fantastic. Do you ever think about a vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always your food looks fantastic. Do you ever think about a vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited about life, I think we both enjoy it so much we delay going to bed a full 8 hours before the wake-up hour. Have you considered setting an alarm to go off 30 minutes before time to go to sleep? That really helped me keep to my fundamental elements of getting enough sleep and REM cycles. Good on you, Sean, for keeping the faith during Oktoberfest! Those German descendants can cook delicious and savory meals....
    ~~ Megan

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.