Friday, March 10, 2017

March 10th, 2017 Make It Great

March 10th, 2017 Make It Great

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

Also, I enjoyed a wonderful interview this afternoon with HalfSizeMe's Heather Robertson, for an upcoming podcast episode. I interviewed Michael Prager, author of Fat Boy Thin Man and Sustainable You, yesterday. It's been a couple of busy days!

I visited with mom for awhile tonight. She's responding well to therapy and the doctor's treatment plan for her.

After a few Saturday's in a row without radio obligations, it'll feel strange getting up early tomorrow for a location broadcast. But I'm ready to make it great.

If you haven't listened to Episode 13 of Transformation Planet, here's a clickable link! You can also find the podcast in iTunes, Google Play and wherever you find your favorite podcasts!
https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-6pist-6870a5
Episode Description: Jordan Burgess was navigating life at 537 pounds until it became too much, for him, and too much for his family. After years of struggle, and just in time, Jordan has found and embraced perspectives bringing him consistent positive progress one day at a time. He's currently lost well over 200 pounds. In this episode, Jordan will share his remarkable story. It's a story full of hope and inspiration. We'll also check in with Nathaniel.

Today's Accountability Tweets:




































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.