Sunday, March 5, 2017

March 5th, 2017 Goodnight

March 5th, 2017 Goodnight

The doctor at the nursing center makes his rounds over the weekend. I had a long sit down with him. He was very generous with his time and thorough on all points of mom's health. This meeting gave me confidence that mom is getting the care she needs in a variety of ways. I spent some time visiting with mom about it all before wheeling her down to the dining room for her dinner.

I've only had two cups of coffee today. Maybe that's why I'm so exhausted. Or perhaps it has something to do with how I slept horribly last night, on the couch while trying to watch a comedy special. I did go to bed after waking and posting here, but it was after 7am before I could go back to sleep. It severely tilted my day.

Most of the things I wanted to accomplish today and this evening are not getting done. I'm too tired. I'm making the next best move for me, and going to bed early for a change. It's seriously what I need, tonight.

I'm leaving 640 calories unused today--and that's okay-not a big deal.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget (as in-I didn't exceed it, of course), I remained refined sugar-free. I'm two cups shy of my water goal--and I could probably down a couple easily before bed, just to say I did it, but if not, I'm not going to get bent. I stayed connected with support, although not as much as I normally do--it's just been a tilted day. I texted Gerri the details of today--and my plan to go to bed (we had a planned phone call tonight)--and she replied, simply: "Go to bed." I know--that's what I'm doing! 

Great idea. Goodnight!

Today's Accountability Tweets:
















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Sean, so glad your mom is doing better. Get your rest! Thanks for such a helpful, daily blog,

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. I'd be dragging on the floor after only 2 cups of coffee. Oh, your twitter food feed is helpful. Because your coffee looks so luscious, I've switched from milk to half and half. Oh lord! I'm never going back!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.