Sunday, March 12, 2017

March 12th, 2017 A Little Later

March 12th, 2017 A Little Later

I have mixed feelings about the time change. I wasn't a fan this morning, but I do like it staying daylight a little later. I'm making my bedtime goal tonight and keeping this one short.

I'm excited to announce the new Transformation Planet voicemail hotline! You can call and leave questions or comments about the podcast, weight loss, weight maintenance or whatever! I certainly have opinions and my own experience, and I'll answer as best I can, but I'll be the first to tell you--I don't know it all and I never will! Occasionally, I'll bring on experts to answer your questions. Now, the podcast has its own number! I'm excited! 580-491-2228

I enjoyed a nice visit with mom this afternoon, a good workout, some podcast editing at the studio--and I prepared a nice dinner tonight that included refined sugar-free BBQ sauce. It was delicious.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I stayed well connected with support, and I enjoyed a great workout at the YMCA.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.