Sunday, June 11, 2017

June 11, 2017 Want To

June 11, 2017 Want To

I rested well. I actually planned a workout this afternoon--and then reconsidered...nope...today was a rest day. And I'm going to be okay with it. After several heavily involved days in a row (and lots of exercise in the process), it was very nice to move at a pace of what do I want to do?, rather than what do I need and have to do? 

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I stayed connected with excellent support, and I'm getting to bed by 10pm. Oh--and I released episode 15 of Transformation Planet today!


Episode Description: Heather Robertson is the co-founder of the Half Size Me community and host of the popular podcast, Half Size Me. In this episode, Heather takes us back through her story and history of losing and gaining weight. Heather also talks about her experience and recovery with binge eating disorder. Her story took her to over 300 pounds at her heaviest before she started making shifts in her perspective and actions. She shares critical elements that changed everything for her. Heather takes a hands-on approach in the Half Size Me community, where she offers support, member exclusive podcast episodes of Half Size Me, and even one on one coaching services--she's also the author of The Art of Weight Maintenance available wherever books are sold! Find out more at halfsizeme.com

I needed today. It was great.

The sign-ups continue for the next 8-week session of the accountability and support groups I co-facilitate with Life Coach Kathleen and Jordan Burgess. The next session starts a week from tomorrow! If you have any questions at all-- please send me an email to transformation.road@gmail.com Even if it's just, "Can you tell me all about the support group?" And I'll send back a detailed reply. I've provided the sign-up links below for each week's call time.

 photo 19025253_10154765312162831_3187284174545805488_o_zpsiggv6bms.jpg
Monday Night Group- Fee: $120 for 8 weeks- http://totalkathy.com/?event=monday-june-19th-group-600-pm-central

Monday Night Premium One On One Plan- Fee: $200 for 8 weeks- http://totalkathy.com/?event=monday-june-19-one-on-one-800-to-900-pm-eastern

Tuesday "Lunch With Kathy" Group- Fee: $120 for 8 weeks- http://totalkathy.com/?event=tuesday-june-20-lunch-with-kathy-100-pm-eastern

Tuesday Night Early Group- Fee: $120 for 8 weeks- http://totalkathy.com/?event=tuesday-june-20-early-bird-550-to-650-pm-eastern

Tuesday Late Group- Fee: $120 for 8 weeks- http://totalkathy.com/?event=tuesday-june-20-group-700-to-800-pm-eastern

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.