Sunday, June 25, 2017

June 25th, 2017 Get More

June 25th, 2017 Get More

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

I picked up mom this afternoon and she joined me while I worked for a little while at the studio, then we enjoyed dinner out and conversation.

I've rested today and I'm about to get more.

Thank you to everyone who provided wonderful words of advice and encouragement after last night's post. That struggle I wrote about rears its head after each time I perform.

I'm determined to start the week well rested. I'm hitting the pillow relatively early! Goodnight.

Today's Accountability Tweets:






















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.