Wednesday, June 14, 2017

June 14th, 2017 Solid Day

June 14th, 2017 Solid Day

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I had a great workout at the YMCA, and I stayed well connected with super support. Solid day!

We currently have openings for the next 8-week session of A Better Weigh Accountability and Support Groups starting Monday, June 19th and Tuesday, June 20th. The group uses one "secret" and secure Facebook page with five different weekly support group call options. The accountability and support of the group are ongoing daily within the group page--the group calls via conference line are weekly.

If you're ready to discover the difference solid accountability and support can make for your weight loss goals, I highly recommend joining us for this next session!  The following is a list of sign-up links for the different time options on the weekly calls. Limited spaces are available especially for the Monday night and late Tuesday group calls. We also have a direct one on one support option after the regular Monday night group call. If you have any questions at all, email me: transformation.road@gmail.com

Monday Night Group- Fee: $120 for 8 weeks- http://totalkathy.com/?event=monday-june-19th-group-600-pm-central

Monday Night Premium One On One Plan- Fee: $200 for 8 weeks- http://totalkathy.com/?event=monday-june-19-one-on-one-800-to-900-pm-eastern

Tuesday "Lunch With Kathy" Group- Fee: $120 for 8 weeks- http://totalkathy.com/?event=tuesday-june-20-lunch-with-kathy-100-pm-eastern

Tuesday Night Early Group- Fee: $120 for 8 weeks- http://totalkathy.com/?event=tuesday-june-20-early-bird-550-to-650-pm-eastern

Tuesday Late Group- Fee: $120 for 8 weeks- http://totalkathy.com/?event=tuesday-june-20-group-700-to-800-pm-eastern

When you sign up for a session, you've enlisted an accountability and support team. I hope you'll join us!
 photo 19025253_10154765312162831_3187284174545805488_o_zpsiggv6bms.jpg

Today's Accountability Tweets:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I love your new "A Better Weigh" poster/meme. The colors are so pretty. I hope to join one of your sessions some time. Right now my days are full at the same time of the sessions and I can't rearrange that right now.

    Carla (from Alabama)

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.