Sunday, February 10, 2019

February 10th, 2019 Positive Things

February 10th, 2019 Positive Things

Yesterday was another 7 Star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I rocked my elliptical workout for the second day in a row, I met my 4 workout goal for the week (third week in a row), I personally prepared all of my meals, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support. My aim today is 5 stars.

It's been a good weekend so far. I did some cleaning in my apartment yesterday. It's always interesting to me how literally getting things in order helps keep things in order in my head. I suppose it's the positive things breed positive things dynamic in play. When I do things that genuinely make me feel better, everything feels a measure or two better. When things get hard, I must remember this dynamic. When struggle comes, and it will, what can I, we, do to help pull us up and out of the funk? That's a great question for each and every one of us to ask ourselves.

This morning started with me waking too early, then willing myself back to sleep for a good, quality sleep-in. I feel like I needed the rest.
Several pics from the last two days



















I get really excited about bargains at the grocery store, especially when they hit my food plan square. I found petite sirloins on sale for literally 50% off, avocados for 49cents each, and the most beautiful and delicious ambrosia apples for $1.79 a pound! Yay!

Featured Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Have you listened to the unabridged audio version of my book? Get yours today!

With a donation of $20 or more to The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser, You'll receive the entire unabridged audio version of my book, Transformation Road-My Trip To Over 500 Pounds and Back-narrated by me on mp3 disc!! This includes shipping. Increased donation increments of at least $20 will include an additional mp3 disc of the unabridged audio version, perfect to give as a gift!

Please be sure to include an email address so I can properly express my gratitude! Donating to the DDWL is easy and secure with the PayPal donate button below. (You do not need a PayPal account-transactions work with any credit or debit card) Simply click the donate button!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.