Sunday, March 1, 2015

March 1st, 2015 Blessing In Disguise

March 1st, 2015 Blessing In Disguise

Two solid workout days in a row! That feels good after a week of sickness and less workouts!

My intention was to be up early this morning and listen to NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday over the air on KOSU. I woke up with the alarm, fumbled with the radio--and after having a few issues tuning it in, decided to go back to sleep and listen online, later. I slept well.

I didn't know how NPR would edit the pieces--or who else would be included, so it was all a surprise to me upon listening. As always; per their usual, they did an outstanding job with the ten minute segment. It was heavily edited, as expected. I don't know how long the others were interviewed, but my raw audio was 36 minutes. I was pleased with the finished piece. You can listen to it in its entirety by clicking the link below:
http://www.npr.org/2015/03/01/389945325/comming-to-terms-with-the-pressure-of-weight

I extend a big thank you to NPR for including me in the discussion!

I can now say with certainty, I'm feeling 100% again. Thank goodness.

I know I've expressed it before, but it's worth repeating. The entire relapse and regain period was a blessing in disguise. It truly was. I needed to learn more. I needed to experience every bit of that scary ride. I must get started on book number two soon. There's plenty to explore!

 photo photo2078_zpsg0ah9q3a.jpg
Do you have an organization, company, fitness center or YMCA and you're planning a weight loss program or competition? I'm experienced and available for speaking event bookings! Email your inquiry today: transformation.road@gmail.com

I'm cutting it short this evening and heading to bed fairly early, for me. It's been a good weekend. I hope yours was too!

My Tweets Today:


















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

8 comments:

  1. It's too bad they didn't break up the interview into three separate segments so you could do one by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah--there was a lot more to be said. It scratched the surface of a few things. A different, long form type program, could go deeper. But for the type and style of segment, it was well produced, as expected! Thank you, Michael!

      Delete
    2. I thought the piece was very well done, I just would rather of heard nothing but your story for 10 minutes rather than intertwined with two other people. Guess I'm a bit biased, what an I say. :)

      Delete
    3. I would love to do a deeper story. There are so many facets to it all--it seems a bit of a tease to simply scratch the surface... You know it and I know it--plenty of others who have been where we are, know it... This journey, for most of us, can't be summed up in small, neatly edited actualities. You're biased--and I appreciate your bias! Thank you, Michael.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to listening! Your hard work and accomplishments are truly inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alati! I hope you had a chance to listen! I appreciate your encouragement!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.