Saturday, March 21, 2015

March 21st, 2015 Restful Day

March 21st, 2015 Restful Day

I've had a restful day. I'm pretty sure I needed it. Getting even more tonight.
 photo photo2094_zpsjv7zntbi.jpg
My location broadcast included historic figures, Joe and Molly Miller, the first couple of the 101 Ranch. These actors portray Joe and Molly throughout the region at various events.

I'm looking to catch up on several things tomorrow. I overslept my nap today and missed my YMCA workout. It's a big challenge to not kick myself for this, especially since I chose to not correct the circumstance with something else--instead, I opted to take it easy. I did make some headway on something I've been working on for awhile, so it wasn't a total loss!

 My Tweets Today:


















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Not beating yourself up about not following pre-made plans is a positive behavior. Included in treating ourselves well is treating ourselves kindly. I know when I beat myself up it has bad consequences later.
    N~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you wrote that, Nancy. "Included in treating ourselves well is treating ourselves kindly." Oh yes, indeed!!!! I agree, totally--whenever I beat myself up for something, it always has negative consequences. I'm evolving, Nancy!! Yay! :)
      And today (Sunday) was a much better day all the way around! Thank you so much, Nancy!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.