Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May 24th, 2016 This Study

May 24th, 2016 This Study

I'm not sure what sparked it, but I've heard from several people today who have expressed gratitude for what I do in this daily record. It fills my heart with the most amazing feeling when I hear different stories of how what I'm sharing about my journey is helping someone, somewhere. It's one of the greatest blessings of my life. Thank you for being a part of this study.

And it is a study, really. Allowing the space and time to sit down and explore the many facets of this entire experience, along the way, as it's unfolded, has been a most amazing education. And just as some professions are required to complete ongoing education, so am I--every day. I'm always learning along this road. I hope and pray I never again get lost in the fog of pride and ego, and somehow forget this critically important part. It's very much a continuous evolution--and as it grows it demands study and understanding. If a closed mind cuts off the flow of this ongoing education, becoming lost happens quickly. I've been there. Lost is not a fun place.

As you may or may not know, I co-facilitate an exclusive set of weekly teleconference weight loss support groups with Life Coach Gerri Helms and fellow weight loss blogger, Kathleen Miles.

On Wednesday evening June 1st at 7pm Eastern, 6pm Central, 5pm Mountain and 4pm Pacific, we're hosting a free hour long opportunity for you to dial in, listen and discover what these support groups are all about. You'll hear from Gerri, Kathleen and Me, plus you'll hear from members sharing stories of their experience. Our next sessions start June 6th and 7th. I hope you'll register with the link below. When you do, you'll be on the list to receive an email in the coming days with the number and dial in access code.
 photo DontDietLiveIt_zpspvvcq7hq.jpg
Click this link to go to the FREE registration page: http://totalkathy.com/?event=dont-diet-live-it

Today was fabulous. I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar and I exceeded my daily water goal. The support interactions were numerous and wonderful, too. My goal is to do it again tomorrow!

I'm grateful for so many things. Counting my blessings tonight.

Today's Live-Tweet Stream:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

4 comments:

  1. How to you prepare your sweet potato fries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take a whole sweet potato--wash it-- then, with a big heavy knife (butcher knife), I cut it in half, then the halves in half--cutting out my desired fry shapes... While the cutting is happening, the oven is preheating at 425. Generously spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray...then lay them out-single layer...light spray on top--then salt and pepper--or whatever spices you prefer... bake for 10 minutes, then flip each one... bake another 10-15 minutes... place fries on paper towel to rid excess olive oil spray... Plate and enjoy!

      Delete
    2. Also-- if you're weighing for your calorie count, weigh the cut fries before they're baked--That's important for an accurate count.

      Delete
    3. Your sweet potato fries along with most of your food always looks super appealing to me.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.