Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 31st, 2016 A Few Things

May 31st, 2016 A Few Things

Tweets only tonight. Headed to bed early.

I do have a few things to write about concerning my sleep schedule (or lack of), workouts and my blog writing schedule. I really want to do this--but tonight, I'm making the wiser decision and hitting the pillow instead. It's all good things. And it all centers around turning up my accountability in the sleep schedule department--and the things I plan to do in support of this issue. It's an issue I can't afford to continue taking lightly.

Today's Live-Tweet Stream:
























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. So often I sacrifice accountability for expediency! Thank you for the daily blog and food tweets and the time it takes to share. You inspire!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.