Friday, May 6, 2016

May 6th, 2016 I'm Sleeping In

May 6th, 2016 I'm Sleeping In

I haven't had a true "tweets only" post in quite some time! I'm over-due for one. I'll take it, tonight.

But before I go...

I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar and I met my water goal for the day!

Plus, I enjoyed preparing a really nice dinner over at Kristin's place this evening (see dinner Tweet below).

It was a great day all the way around. I'm looking forward to a restful weekend. No alarm set for in the morning. I'm sleeping in on my Saturday!

Today's Live-Tweet Stream:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Sleep is at the base of the triangle. Must have for life. Blogging is at the top steps - Esteem and Self-Actualization.

    Glad you are prioritizing. I can promise that the food addiction will be tough to overcome if you don't put sleep first. Maslow says... LOL ;)

    Glad your girlfriend is in tune with your food template. I would not choose a relationship with anyone who did not have 100% respect for my needs. So much dysfunction with many around food choices, staying well, etc . I applaud you for choosing a relationship that will help you grow. Karen P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a link to an image that shows what Maslow was envisioning. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Maslow%27s_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.