Saturday, May 28, 2016

May 28th, 2016 Rest And More Rest

May 28th, 2016 Rest And More Rest

No alarm. No place to be, too early. I slept in like a champion. It felt really awesome. I did have some work to do today, and I did it all--then grabbed an early evening nap. Yep, rest and more rest. No weather coverage to worry about today---awe...fantastic!

I'm picking up Noah tomorrow afternoon and we're making our way to Stillwater to visit mom and make a trip to our family's little section of Sunset Memorial Gardens. We'll be remembering those we've lost--then, we'll enjoy a meal with mom.

My dinner tonight included wild caught salmon. Jon, a good friend of mine, told me about the difference between wild caught and farm raised salmon. The calorie difference is huge! Farm raised contains almost 50% more calories. I still invest the calories in the higher fat-higher calorie farm raised, most of the time--but since my local seafood counter is out of salmon and will be for a couple weeks, it was time to take the wild caught pink salmon out of the freezer. It was really good! It's a much leaner salmon. See the dinner Tweets below!







Click the poster image to enlarge!
Occasionally I'll mention the small, private and "exclusive weight loss teleconference support groups" I co-facilitate with Life Coach Gerri and Kathleen Miles. We're grateful for members from all over the United States, Canada and as far away as Australia! We limit the number of members to ten for each group--twenty total. We do have some spots available for the next eight week sessions. But before you decide whether or not to sign-up, you have a special opportunity to find out what it's all about!

We're presenting a very special one hour teleconference Wednesday night June 1st starting at 7pm Eastern, 6pm Central, 5pm Mountain and 4pm Pacific. You can be on the line--listen in and if you think this brand of accountability and support might work well for you, you can sign up for one of our next 8 week sessions! The new sessions start June 6th and 7th (links for registration in the next session will be made public on Monday).

To register for this free, special conference call "open house," simply click this link and fill out the form: http://totalkathy.com/?event=dont-diet-live-it When you do, you'll receive an email giving you the special call-in number and access code.

I hope you're having a fantastic holiday weekend!

I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I made a few good support connections, I prepared some great food, I exceeded my #watergoal by 40oz and I had a great workout late tonight. Time wise, thanks to my extra sleep, it was a slightly tilted Saturday--but a really good one.

Today's Live-Tweet Stream:













































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Wild caught salmon. Always. The farm raised are escaping their pens and cross breeding with the wild. This is not good- IMO.

    The fat from salmon has a lot of great micronutrients and vitamins, so enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting topic, appreciate it for posting.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.