Friday, September 1, 2017

September 1st, 2017 Long Day

September 1st, 2017 Long Day

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Today was just the long day I anticipated! I made it through well and I feel great tonight. I'm cutting tonight's edition short after some good down time this evening. Looking forward to writing more tomorrow night!

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Sean, tell me more about the pasta that you eat. I had to give up grains 100% (as in all binge triggers, always have been always will be) . What's four is base for your pasta? I won't be trying it but I would be interested to know.

    One thing that kept me out of certain groups (we are not talking your support group) but certain other groups which shall not be named was the compliance piece with a sponsor that I turn my food template over to HP and not be 100% grain free and mostly fruit free. Oh, I'm dairy and nut free too.

    I knew that non Low Carb Dietitican's and groups that were fruit base were going to kill off ANY chance at all at weight maintenance. But cutting them out meant being 100% rouge. So I had to do that. And it wasn't comfortable. But, large parts of my own change were not comfy.

    Thanks in advance. I marvel at the genetic differences in food templates for those of us in recovery. The DNA uniqueness is a strong influencer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am struggling finding a decent cantaloupe to buy. Yours looks so good. Everytime I buy one at the grocery store, it is hard and flavorless. My husband used to grow some in the garden, sweetest fruit I have ever eaten! Guess I'll see if I can find a good one at a produce stand somewhere, most of them have closed for the season already.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.