Thursday, September 21, 2017

September 21st, 2017 Capable

September 21st, 2017 Capable

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed connected with support.

Today was one of those rare days with weekday afternoon location broadcasts. I had a big lunch in order to hold me until a later dinner because I was hell-bent on getting a short nap as soon as I made it home late afternoon. This was not the best decision, at all. I was out for too long. Prepared a late dinner and now, as a consequence, I'm up too late. Silver lining--I'll have a regular workday tomorrow.

This trek is far from perfect, that's for certain! And my personal plan, as much as it's working well in the food department, needs some improvements--clearly. It'll never be perfect and that's a relief.

However, I'm honest enough with myself to know I'm capable of better.

But I'm good at the moment--I have plenty of blessings and lots of gratitude.

I stopped by mom's this evening for a nice visit. She was out walking laps around the halls of the facility. She's doing very well!

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.