Friday, June 10, 2016

June 10th, 2016 Big Day

June 10th, 2016 Big Day

I didn't get as much sleep as I needed or wanted last night, but apparently it was enough to make a difference for me today. I woke feeling rested and ready for a big day.

It's been a really big day, work wise. I've been going non-stop since 6am and it isn't over until just after 8pm. Once again, my activity level will be my workout today. My three hour location broadcast earlier today was in the sun, constantly moving. Honestly, I probably should have consumed more water.

I'm in between location broadcasts at the moment--writing this from the studio.

Having what I need when I need it is imperative on days like today. It takes minimal planning, but it does take planning. My midday broadcast was an event where the client was giving away free hamburgers, hotdogs, potato chips, ice cream and cupcakes. I enjoyed some good food right before and planned on my late lunch not too long after, so I made it through just fine. Had I not planned well, I would have had a harder time getting through that broadcast without feeling the need to blow through a good amount of calories. Staying connected in good support also helps.

I'm about to take off for my broadcast at a big rodeo where I plan to ride a mechanical bull. There will be video, I'm sure.

I'll make it home afterward, grab a decaf, relax--prepare dinner and very likely, go to bed early. Doesn't much sound like me on a Friday night, but that's the plan. Tomorrow starts another busy day with two location broadcasts, including our final turn at the 101 Wild West PRCA Pro Rodeo.

I've maintained the integrity of my calorie budget. I'm remaining abstinent from refined sugar, I'm meeting or exceeding my #watergoal each day and I'm staying connected in support. I feel great about maintaining the fundamental elements of my plan in the middle of such a crazy-hectic schedule.

I received a wonderful email this morning in response to last night's blog post. I'm awaiting approval to share some of the very interesting information it contained.

Have an amazing Friday night!

Continuous Live-Tweet Stream:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so good! That dinner looks amazing. Happy for you Sean!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.