Monday, June 13, 2016

June 13th, 2016 Point Of Change

June 13th, 2016 Point Of Change

I haven't abandoned the plan to post this blog late afternoon, however, I'm discovering that it isn't something my schedule always favors. Now, with that said, it's up to me to fashion my schedule in such a way where it's doable--each day, at an earlier time. It must start with the root cause. I'm learning I can't simply declare-- I'm posting my daily blog page by XX PM, or I'm in bed by whatever time--if I'm not first looking at what I'm doing leading up to these very important things. The earlier posting of the blog certainly opens up the possibility for more consistency in earlier bed times--but if the elements of my schedule aren't given the proper attention and modifications needed, the instability and inconsistency with this important part of my continued success, will continue.

I'm grateful to be at a place where I'm focusing on these types of concerns. It's a sign of progress and I'm choosing to acknowledge it as progress. It's a point of change made possible by the consistent stability in other areas within my plan.

Yesterday was an epic good time with my grandson Noah. No matter what challenges I'm facing, no matter the stress or emotion pressing, when I see him smile and the everything is beautiful look in his eyes, I feel connected to a peace and calm unaffected by outside influences.

I ate well today. I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I was active in support connections/exchanges. And with one more water before bed, I'll exceed my water goal for today.

Continuous Live-Tweet Stream:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Sea, I think it's important to state your goals and then work towards them. It's not always possible to immediately accomplish them, especially when you have so many extenuating circumstances in your life. It's sad, but every day I look forward to seeing the pictures of the food you eat. I like to see how delicious this healthy food can look. It's so much better than salivating over pictures of cakes and cookies.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.