Monday, June 27, 2016

June 27th, 2016 At The Very Least

June 27th, 2016 At The Very Least

I found a way to tilt my schedule today. I'm not sure how, but I did--and here it is, way too late for me.

I'm making this a "Tweets Only."

But at the very least--each and every day, one of my primary goals is to hit the pillow knowing, for certain, that...

I maintained the integrity of my weight maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I met my water goal and I remained connected in active support communications.

I achieved that primary goal.

Continuous Live-Tweet Stream:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.