Saturday, June 18, 2016

June 18th, 2016 Long Day

June 18th, 2016 Long Day

It's been a long day. I traveled to Edmond on a business related trip then made it back into the area just in time to be the guest DJ for the wedding of a former colleague's daughter.

Good thing I rested well last night! I'm planning on a good long sleep tonight, too.

I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar and I exceeded my daily water goal.

Keeping tonight's edition short. I'm looking forward to a nice, relaxing and restful Father's Day.

Continuous Live-Tweet Stream:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.