Thursday, June 30, 2016

June 30th, 2016 ThrowBack Thursday

June 30th, 2016 ThrowBack Thursday

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night when I'll have more time to write.

 photo 52503214.jpg
**ThrowBack Thursday** This photo was the very first "before" picture I shared on this blog, years ago.
  photo IMG_2119_zpsmkqzem7l.jpg
Recent speaking engagement photo. Big difference!

I'm dropping in bed earlier than last night--and that's a wonderful thing. I'm hitting the pillow having maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I've remained abstinent from refined sugar, I participated in support exchanges and I've met my daily water goal.

Long day--but it's done and was done well.

I'll be donating blood while on the air tomorrow at a big annual blood drive. The All-American Fish Fry Blood Drive with the Oklahoma Blood Institute includes a fried catfish meal. I'm planning on having a measured amount! I'm really looking forward to donating blood. It's been too long since my last donation. Every time I donate, I remember the days of being turned away because of raging high blood pressure within my 500-pound body. It feels so good to be at a healthy weight with normal blood pressure. My goodness, I'm blessed and grateful.

Continuous Live-Tweet Stream:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

3 comments:

  1. You're a true inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

    http://my-weight-loss-results.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too remember those days when my weight kept me from doing so many things...basically from living any kind of normal life. We've come a long ways Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you put any artificial sweetner in your coffee? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.