Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June 15th, 2016 Revisiting-What's This All About?

June 15th, 2016 Revisiting-What's This All About?

This is essentially a "Tweets Only" in consideration of my schedule this evening. But I did want to republish something I wrote a very long time ago. It's called, "What's This All About?"

What's this all about?

It's about progress, not perfection. It's about how you feel, not a number. It's about you and for you, not about or for anyone else. It's about living, not dying. It's about dreaming, not dreading. It's about freedom, not imprisonment. It's about opening your mind to the possibilities, not closing it to the changes. It's about acceptance, not rejection. It's about nourishing, not depriving. It's about a broadly consistent importance level, not short bursts of narrow focus. It's about wanting, not forcing. It's about doing your best, not trying to do another's best. It's about today, not tomorrow, or next week or the first of the month or January 1st. It's about committing to consistency with all your heart and holding on tight, not a halfhearted commitment easily released with the slightest breeze. It's about you deserving better, because you do. It's about you being important, because you are important.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I actively engaged in support, I exceeded my water goal and I'm about to workout before bed. That workout will show in the tweets of tomorrow's edition.

Continuous Live-Tweet Stream:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.