Saturday, November 11, 2017

November 11th, 2017 Rhythm

November 11th, 2017 Rhythm

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

My grandpa Anderson, grandpa Haynes, and my dad-featured here



















In honor of Veteran's Day, I wanted to share some pictures of my grandfathers and dad. Their incredible bravery and service to our country will never be forgotten. And to any veteran who might stumble upon this blog, Thank you for your service.

My grandpa Anderson and grandpa Haynes both served in World War Two. My dad served two tours in Vietnam. My grandfathers are both gone now, but I did communicate with dad today, just to tell him thanks for his service and that I loved him.

I took a relaxing day off today. I slept late and enjoyed a rather tilted food schedule. It was fine because even when it's tilted it seems to have a rhythm. I'm thankful for that rhythm!

I got out tonight and performed a short stand-up set at an open mic. It was fun! Amber came too! It's been a really good Saturday off.

I'm headed to bed super-late. I stayed up watching shows on Hulu. I never do that! Tonight was a tv indulgence, I suppose.

I'll let the Tweets take me the rest of the way... 

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.