Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November 1st, 2017 Visualized

November 1st, 2017 Visualized

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

An important part of my daily routine is early morning visualizations and positive self-talk. The "Today: I..." thing I write every night is earned each day--but first, it's visualized-meditated. My goal each day is to navigate whatever comes while defending these core fundamental elements of my maintenance plan. Some days require more support than others. A lot of days, just being there for others in positive support communications is enough to keep me within the boundaries of my daily plan. When we help others, it helps us too.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.