Friday, November 24, 2017

November 24th, 2017 Special Opportunity

November 24th, 2017 Special Opportunity

There's a very special opportunity for you to join the support team I cofounded years ago with Life Coach Gerri Helms. Our next session starts December 4th & December 5th. We have space available--especially with our Tuesday early and late groups. If you're interested in discovering what a solid accountability and support team can do for your weight loss efforts--this is it! I'd love to have the opportunity to personally mentor you. The images below describe the group options and the One-On-One option.
Click Image To Enlarge

Click Image To Enlarge
































If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send that email now-- betterweigh@outlook.com or to my personal email: transformation.road@gmail.com

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I enjoyed a fabulous cardio session at the YMCA, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I spent some quality time with my grandson Noah today. I watched him swim at the Y. He loves the water! I realized today--I need a bathing suit! The last one I used is way too big!! Noah is staying one more night with Po Po (that's what he calls me) on his Thanksgiving break.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.