Saturday, November 18, 2017

November 18th, 2017 Important To Me

November 18th, 2017 Important To Me

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I enjoyed the process of making a refined sugar-free chili this evening. It was interesting how many labels I went through to find ingredients lists without sugar! See the series of tweets below if you're interested. It would be much better to make it from scratch with fresh tomatoes, beans, and whatever else, and I might do that one day. Tonight, it was fast and simple using canned beans and canned diced tomatoes--and still, it was delicious! And it was refined sugar-free--and that's important to me!

I spent some time with mom after dinner. We had a good visit--a really good talk. I'm proud of her. I worked on a personal project and even made time to watch the Hulu documentary "Too Funny To Fail" about ABC's The Dana Carvey Show.

Today was a day off from radio. I have production duties I need to handle tomorrow--and I'll finish some work on a personal project as well. In the meantime, I'm going to sleep in tomorrow--not crazy late because that runs the risk of negatively affecting Monday--but enough, for certain!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.