Friday, November 3, 2017

November 3rd, 2017 Rough One

November 3rd, 2017 Rough One

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

It was a rough one today. Oh my-- First of all, I'm weathering through a painful and temporary condition that recently flared up. The doctor set me up with what I needed--but I'll tell you, what I didn't need was a 12-hour workday, and that's exactly what it was today. I came home and climbed into bed after 6pm, not caring that it was too late for a nap--sometimes, it's necessary to lay down. I can't do the pain pills. I took one yesterday and it made me very sick.

I'm taking some additional medicine and I'm headed back to bed. I'm hoping I'll feel better tomorrow.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.