Tuesday, November 7, 2017

November 7th, 2017 Good Company

November 7th, 2017 Company

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

I have company! My Aunt and Uncle from Michigan are staying with me for a few days. Mom is loving having her sister in town! The three of them had a nice evening out while I participated in my regular Tuesday conference call support groups. We all enjoyed a fantastic visit this evening. I'm taking off a couple days this week in order to spend time with them and show 'em around the town we call home!

Keeping it fairly short tonight. Looking forward to the next several days around here. It should be fun!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.