Thursday, November 16, 2017

November 16th, 2017 It Worked

November 16th, 2017 It Worked

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

The nursing center where mom lives hosted a Thanksgiving meal late this afternoon. Mom had her hair done and she was festive and happy today. The meal was really small--and only needed a few modifications in order to fit within the boundaries of my food plan. It worked out. When my plate checked in at 259 calories, I decided it was fine. I could prepare something later this evening, and that's what I did.




















I really like this picture of mom. The nursing center really did an amazing job of getting that place ready to host this event. It was a great visit!

I'll let the Tweets take it the rest of the way tonight...

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.