Wednesday, November 8, 2017

November 8th, 2017 Much For Gratitude

November 8th, 2017 Much For Gratitude

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Amber, Uncle Sig, Me, and Aunt Jean















Today was the last day of work for me this week. I'm off tomorrow and Friday--and through the weekend too! Uncle Sig and Aunt Jean (mom's sister) is in town and staying at my place. Mom is absolutely loving this time with her sister. Mom has been out and about three different times in the past 24 hours, so believe me, she's thrilled. And mom is doing well, too, from a health perspective. Things have really improved for her; truly a blessing. There's much for gratitude around here!

We gathered at the Mexican restaurant around the corner from my apartment this evening. My daughter Amber and her husband KL joined all of us for the family visit. We're planning some sightseeing and more visiting with family tomorrow!

I've been doing fairly well of late. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and Friday!

My maintenance food plan is going very well. It works well for me. No complaints here!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.