Friday, August 18, 2017

August 18th, 2017 Tweets Tell The Tale

August 18th, 2017 Tweets Tell The Tale

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

It was an exceptionally long day. I had a regular workday, managed that critically important nap this afternoon, and emceed a big community event tonight--then, drove a colleague to Wichita after the event. It's 4am!

I'll let the tweets tell the tale tonight. Thank goodness I don't have any location broadcasts scheduled for Saturday! I'll be sleeping in as late as my body desires!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.