Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August 1st, 2017 Could This Make A Difference?

August 1st, 2017 Could This Make A Difference?

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I had a nice workout at the YMCA, and I stayed well connected with good support contacts.

Tuesday is easily my most involved day of the week. I set my goal this morning to get a workout at the YMCA this evening--and I accomplished that goal! I didn't see mom yesterday, so I made sure to stop by on the way home from the Y. We had a short visit before I headed to the store for a few things I'll need tomorrow, namely coffee and fruit!

It's late. I better call it a night.

If you're thinking about joining the accountability and support groups I co-facilitate with Life Coach Kathleen and Jordan Burgess, now's the time to register! Our next session starts August 14th and 15th.

What does $2.14 a day buy? A cup of coffee? A gallon of gas? A couple of items from a fast food value menu?

What if I told you an average of $2.14 a day could enter you into a private-exclusive weight loss accountability and support group? This group is NOT about dieting, it's about living.

What if that support group was much more than a weekly Live-conference call? What if it was also 24/7 spot support via text and direct communications with fellow group members and facilitators...and the opportunity to take advantage of daily accountability and support measures on the "secret" Facebook group page?

Could this make a difference for you?

Is it worth an average of $2.14 a day?

If you're tired of doing the same thing and getting the same outcomes, join our team!

Our 8-week support group is small, exclusive and personal. It's powerful support. It's different. And it's available to you from wherever you are located.

There's something special about this group.

It's the power of accountability and support. It's about not going it alone. It's sharing this commitment with fellow team members who can relate to your experience.

Our individual plans are unique, our goals are unique, our current status (weight loss/maintenance) can be different--my goodness, we have members just getting started and some who are in maintenance mode or real close!  We have members who have lost in excess of 200 pounds--and some whose goal was 20 or 30...it's all relative. 

This is a diverse group-- but one thing is remarkably similar. Each member who makes an effort to engage, commit to and embrace the accountability and support offered, typically experiences success.





























Use this PayPal link to sign up for one of our regular group sessions. Please indicate your choice of group calls.
https://www.paypal.me/betterweigh/120

Use this PayPal link to sign up for the premium one-on-one session:
https://www.paypal.me/betterweigh/200

Use this PayPal link to take advantage of our special "Invite A Friend Along" offer. If you and a friend join, you'll both receive a $20 discount on your 8-week membership!
https://www.paypal.me/betterweigh/100

If you have any questions--email me: transformation.road@gmail.com

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.