Monday, August 28, 2017

August 28th, 2017 Upped The Accountability

August 28th, 2017 Upped The Accountability

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I felt exceptionally well today. Usually, I make Monday's rather rough because I'm super loose with the boundaries of my weekend schedules and it carries over. But for whatever reason, I felt energized today. I suppose I slept well. That's good!

Tomorrow morning will be the first early morning exercise session for me. I've made an accountability pledge to a support friend and it shall be done. This will require me to make sure I get up on time! I do my morning deal routine each day before coffee, sure--but this will be different. I'm starting out small in the morning with a good brisk early morning walk--then morning deal, then coffee. I need at least four workouts a week, minimum. My goal is to make two of these early morning, first thing routines.

There-- now I've upped the accountability measure by including it in this blog post!

Goodnight!

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Yay for walking... good way to start the day. Won't be long and you will be signing up for 5k's and amassing a few medals. :-) Events help keep me motivated to stay with my training schedule... oh and new running outfits too lol.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.