Sunday, August 27, 2017

August 27th, 2017 Such A Place

August 27th, 2017 Such A Place

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

We left the toy section this evening where Noah talked me into a small toy (I reminded him, big toys are for birthdays and Christmas!) We hit the electronics section where Noah put on a dancing exhibition--he kept dancing, so I quickly captured a video. I tried to share it on Facebook, but music rights issues prevented Facebook from allowing the share. It was the most adorable dance.

It's moments like that when I'm reminded of the blessings and all I have to be grateful for along this road.

All of us dined: Noah, mom, and a good friend of mine who was celebrating a birthday. When I write about not being tempted by their desserts, it isn't bragging. I hope you realize that. I'm simply expressing that there's a place of peace and acceptance within a food plan where those moments are not met with white knuckling and all the will power you can muster. That's a very real place. When I was struggling at 500 pounds for nearly 20 years I couldn't imagine such a place.

I'm very grateful.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.