Thursday, August 3, 2017

August 3rd, 2017 Tremendous Gratitude

August 3rd, 2017 Tremendous Gratitude

I was broadcasting from a health fair today inside a grocery store with a Starbucks. One table was all about the health risks of obesity, complete with a giant rubber representation of five pounds of fat. I studied the various risks and silently checked off the ones I once had at over 500 pounds. It was a few minutes of acknowledging how far I've come mixed with tremendous gratitude.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Tomorrow is a crazy busy day. We have a city-wide promotion called "crazy days," and for me, it involves a crazy schedule of back to back location broadcasts all day long. It will require some food planning on my part since the workday doesn't end until 6:30pm and I'll be away from a kitchen--so, an "on the go" lunch will likely be the plan. Fruit, some almonds, and cheese will likely serve as lunch. That works for me.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.