Thursday, January 11, 2018

January 11th, 2018 Our Team

January 11th, 2018 Our Team

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with great support.

The next 8-week session of the accountability and support groups I cofacilitate with Life Coach Kathleen and Jordan Burgess is set to start on January 29th and 30th! We have room for you on our team! If you're interested in trying something powerful and different, join us! For answers to your questions about our group coaching/mentoring, please email me soon! transformation.road@gmail.com












Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.