Tuesday, January 16, 2018

January 16th, 2018 One More Day

January 16th, 2018 One More Day

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with great support.

Stayed home again today. Taking the Tamiflu and sleeping.

I'm out at least one more day. I'm feeling much better tonight, though, and I fully expect to be back at work Thursday morning.

Mostly Tweets only, tonight.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.