Monday, January 29, 2018

January 29th, 2018 Crispness

January 29th, 2018 Crispness

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with great support.

I really enjoyed my food plan today. I don't get too complicated in the kitchen--I keep it simple. Restaurant onion rings are NOT on my plan. However-- if I know the ingredients and I personally prepare them, including weighing and measuring all ingredients used--then let there be rings!

My oven baked onion rings tonight--I must say, I'm proud of 'em! Very simple to prepare and less than half the calories of regular onion rings! If you want to see them, scroll down to the dinner tweet below--the tweet description describes their preparation. Bake at 425 for 10-12 minutes each side--or longer depending on your preferred crispness.

Keeping it short tonight--but I wanted to at least share a video about tomorrow night...and about the space we have for you on our accountability and support team!



Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading, watching, and your continued support!
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.