Wednesday, January 24, 2018

January 24th, 2018 Nature Of Things

January 24th, 2018 Nature Of Things

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Some of the most important things I've experienced along this road are not necessarily specific things, rather, it's how things naturally fluctuate and many things simply pass. It's the nature of things. A difficult day yesterday often clears enough for a better day the next. There was a time when everything to me was either great or horrible with little room for middle ground. This all or nothing mentality ended countless attempts to develop a sustainable plan in harmony with my weight loss goals. When the natural rhythm of life is appreciated and better understood, suddenly the difficult days no longer turn into barriers from continued positive progress. With this new practice in perspective, the difficult days become opportunities for growth. I believe we have an equal opportunity to learn from the harder days and the better days. 

Today was a better day for me. It was involved, of course--but with a clearer path.

I ended my night visiting with mom. She's getting excellent care right where she is and it's nice to understand and trust the experts handling her care.

The next session of the weight loss accountability and support group I co-facilitate with Coach Kathleen and Jordan starts Monday, January 29th. If you're interested in discovering the life-changing power of a team working together, join us! Email me now for more information: transformation.road@gmail.com or betterweigh@outlook.com Or, if you prefer--text your questions directly to me: 580-491-2228

Empower yourself! Text me directly with questions about
registering for our next 8-week session! 580-491-2228




















Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.