Wednesday, January 3, 2018

January 3rd, 2018 Tilted But Not "On Tilt"

January 3rd, 2018 Tilted But Not "On Tilt"

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

After crawling in bed shortly after 5am, I knew today would be tilted, but it was okay. The trip with mom to the hospital last night was worth it 100% for the peace of mind it provided. She continues to show small signs of improvement. It's a matter of time and she'll be back to better health!

The radio station worked with me on today's schedule. I asked a colleague to cover my radio show this morning and I made it to work in time for my afternoon show and production.

My food schedule was tilted today with a late breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This tilted food schedule typically happens for me on weekends--rarely on a weekday, but again--it was fine.

The day might have been tilted, but I wasn't "on tilt." I thank God for that!

The daily practice continues! I'm grateful.

Oh--by the way...listening to 70's, 80's, and 90's pop hits while preparing dinner was a wonderful way to shift my mood to a very positive place. Music is a powerful thing!  

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.