Friday, January 26, 2018

January 26th, 2018 Less Scary

January 26th, 2018 Less Scary

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.





















This isn't a current photo of mom and me--it's a couple years old, but I like it--and mom's been on my mind a lot lately. Last night was alarming--but today and tonight were about five times better! It's a roller coaster of ups and downs mom is struggling with at the moment. The nurses changed her oxygen concentrator and dramatically increased the number of breathing treatments last night and all day today. Her oxygen levels are back up where they need to be--and almost magically, she's looking, sounding, and feeling better. It makes sense, but doesn't make it any less scary for mom or alarming to me when her lungs are full of fluid and she's not absorbing oxygen properly.

I made sure to take extraordinary care with my food plan today. I also made increased support contacts. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, even less than usual--and this day refused to stop. I didn't get home until after 6pm. When I'm exceptionally tired, I'm putting myself in a vulnerable position. Having that awareness helps--but still, the steps to engage with support a little more than a typical day, is most important on a day when I'm bushed. 

We're fast approaching the next session of A Better Weigh Weight Loss Accountability and Support Groups. The 8-week session starts again Monday and Tuesday. If you need some questions answered about the groups feel free to text me: 580-491-2228.
Add caption











Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.