Monday, January 15, 2018

January 15th, 2018 A Different Story

January 15th, 2018 A Different Story

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with great support.

I started not feeling well yesterday, but it wasn't too bad. Then, I woke with chills in the night--I just couldn't get warm. It started a general ickiness, with a fever, so I stayed home from work. I've been sick more in the last year than the previous five years or more combined. My boss suggested I get tested for flu, and honestly, I didn't think it was necessary. But I'm glad I did go. I tested positive for flu, again. I have the Tamiflu. It'll be fine.

I've kept my food plan up fairly well. I think it's important to keep the food plan fairly stable unless it's impossible. If I couldn't keep it down, clearly it would be a different story. Once again I came in three hundred calories under budget--and I'm perfectly okay with this.

Flu seems to be everywhere right now. My oldest daughter also tested positive for flu today. She's 7 months pregnant, so naturally, she's very concerned--and so are we. But she has a great doctor, good medicine (Tamiflu), and she's staying hydrated.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.