Monday, March 11, 2019

March 11th, 2019 Too Routine

March 11th, 2019 Too Routine

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Sunday was a good one. Mom and I had an outing yesterday; dinner out, a store trip, plus a good drive and conversation. She seems to be doing really well lately and that's a real blessing.

One of the things I've really had to focus on of late is making sure I'm giving my morning routine the time and energy it deserves. A routine practice of prayer, meditation, visualizations, and positive affirmations each morning sets a foundation for the day. It's an extremely important piece. Books have been written on this topic alone. It really makes a significant difference when it's given the time and attention; the place and reverence it deserves. The risk for me is making it "too routine." When I hurry this daily practice, I'm going through the motions--and I can tell the difference. 

Any day where I post this blog later in the day instead of before 6am, I've rushed my routine. The thing is, it can quickly become a habit, and I mean alarmingly fast. In the last two weeks alone, I've done that very thing half a dozen times. That's simply not acceptable for my best interests. Something responsible for laying a solid foundation for the day cannot be routinely compromised. It's too important.

This morning, I gave my morning foundation routine the time, space, and place it requires for my continued wellness. I feel better.

My food is planned and packed for breakfast and lunch--and a good dinner will be chosen from my food plan options, later. I'm ready to stay connected with support and stay connected with the elements of my daily practice that always make the biggest difference.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Have you listened to the unabridged audio version of my book? Get yours today!

With a donation of $20 or more to The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser, You'll receive the entire unabridged audio version of my book, Transformation Road-My Trip To Over 500 Pounds and Back-narrated by me on mp3 disc!! This includes shipping. Increased donation increments of at least $20 will include an additional mp3 disc of the unabridged audio version, perfect to give as a gift!
Also, the two-hour recorded YouPlan Workshop is available for a minimum $25 donation.

To donate, send an email request to transformation.road@gmail.com, and I'll send you a secure invoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.