Wednesday, March 13, 2019

March 13th, 2019 Different Storms

March 13th, 2019 Different Storms

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Mom and I enjoyed a really good visit Monday evening with three of my four grandkids. My goodness, they're growing! I'll say this, when things get challenging and I'm feeling down, spending more time with them helps reframe things.

Things have been challenging lately. Enough so, that I'm making an appointment with my doctor today and I'll be checking with my insurance to see what's available in the way of coverage for therapy sessions.

This isn't new, really. I've had occasional bouts with this type of thing over the years. It's important for me to write about it--in some way--to express how, this is part of it all. I mustn't sacrifice the daily practice helping keep me well. Instead, I must keep some structure to that area--and fortify other areas, hence the doctor visit and finding some therapy. If I don't fortify those other areas, keeping structure within my daily practice could become increasingly difficult.

This is an important time because it's life. What we do, if it's to be sustainable long-term, must be flexible enough to weather different storms along the way. It can bend but I pray it doesn't break.

My food plan has been enjoyable lately...
Monday Dinner



















Yesterday's Food Plan
















I'm back at work today. Wednesday is one of my favorite days. I have some one on one mentoring sessions and two support group conference calls tonight. Doing my best to help others helps me, a lot. I'm blessed and immensely grateful.

Featured Instagram:

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Have you listened to the unabridged audio version of my book? Get yours today!

With a donation of $20 or more to The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser, You'll receive the entire unabridged audio version of my book, Transformation Road-My Trip To Over 500 Pounds and Back-narrated by me on mp3 disc!! This includes shipping. Increased donation increments of at least $20 will include an additional mp3 disc of the unabridged audio version, perfect to give as a gift!
Also, the two-hour recorded YouPlan Workshop is available for a minimum $25 donation.

To donate, send an email request to transformation.road@gmail.com, and I'll send you a secure invoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.