Wednesday, March 6, 2019

March 6th, 2019 Worked Well

March 6th, 2019 Worked Well

Yesterday was a 6-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I completed a combo stair master/elliptical workout, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I rarely dine out twice in one day, but yesterday was the exception. I did not earn the star for personally preparing all of my meals.

I had a lunch meeting conveniently planned at my favorite Mexican restaurant. Then, last night, Kristin called an audible on our dinner plans--so we decided to meet at the same place!! I ordered ingredients separately at both--and made a fajita chicken salad for lunch without chips. I made fajita beef sour cream crunchy tacos for dinner. I counted out ten chips with salsa at dinner. It worked well.



















The stair master seems to be going well. I just recently introduced it to my exercise plan--and after a few times I can already tell my leg muscles are adjusting. I experienced the same quick adjustment period a few years back when I was training for that 5K I ran without stopping.

Today is a busy one, Wednesday is my busiest of the week but that just means it'll go quickly. I've already had some good support connections today--and those always feel great. We can do this, together--we must!! Because none of us do it alone, I assure you. I've tried many times before!

Featured Instagram pic:

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Have you listened to the unabridged audio version of my book? Get yours today!

With a donation of $20 or more to The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser, You'll receive the entire unabridged audio version of my book, Transformation Road-My Trip To Over 500 Pounds and Back-narrated by me on mp3 disc!! This includes shipping. Increased donation increments of at least $20 will include an additional mp3 disc of the unabridged audio version, perfect to give as a gift!
Also, the two-hour recorded YouPlan Workshop is available for a minimum $25 donation.

To donate, send an email request to transformation.road@gmail.com, and I'll send you a secure invoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.